We collect our shark cage diving guests twice per day from Cape Town or Hermanus and take you on a 2.5 hour scenic drive to Kleinbaai ... ⇝ More
There is an estimated 350 species of sharks on the planet but one shark is sure to let the hair on your arms stand up: The Great White ... ⇝ More
Our vessel, the “Great White” is 12.5 meter in length and very stable. We ensure your trip will be amazing with minimum or no sea sickness ... ⇝ More
Safety first! Supreme Sharks provides you with a unique opportunity to experience Great White sharks cage diving in a safe, professional ... ⇝ More
Shark Cage Diving Cape Town
Shark cage diving is one of the top attractions in South Africa. Whether you are in Cape Town on holiday or looking for a unique adrenalin rush, shark cage diving is the answer. You can rely on our experienced team and state of the art equipment to make your shark cage diving experience truly memorable!
Why Supreme Sharks?
- Your safety is our highest priority - everything else comes next;
- Our boat is put through a stringent and thorough annual inspection;
- Boat maintenance is prescheduled and done regularly;
- Very stable boat (minimizes sea sickness);
- Boat is spacious;
- Diving cage complies with all safety standards;
- Very friendly and courteous staff and team;
- FREE TRIP IF NO SHARKS WERE SEEN!